Sell Your Home With The Crouch Team And Experience The Difference!
Listing your home with The Crouch Team has many benefits. We have three licensed Realtors on our "Team", plus a two person marketing/customer service staff, in addition to First Realty and its staff. The Marketing and Administrative part of our Team continually works behind the scenes to make sure your property is advertised with the most current and accurate information.
You are a part of our team. We encourage and appreciate your suggestions. As soon as your property is entered into the MLS, a copy of your listing details and pictures are sent to you for feedback and suggestions.
Every Crouch Team listing receives:
- A professional, quality brochure about your property including utility usage history.
- Fliers to hand out to potential buyers. Many sale leads come from friends and relatives of neighbors.
- Pre-approval of all showing, then follow up with the showing agents. All showing comments are passed on to our clients.
- When requested, we schedule Open Houses. All comments from Open House potential buyers and agents are passed on to our clients.
- Personal updates about the market and your direct competition by "pulling" comparable, ACTIVE properties, then later "pulling" comparable SOLD properties. Both ACTIVE and SOLD comparable properties are sent to you. We use this information to make sure your property continues to be competiitvely prices and to keep you in touch with the current market climate.
- We assemble feedback from web sites and send you the number of VIEWS recorded from the MLS and Homes & Land.
- Staging - How a home shows is crucial to the length of time a home stays on the market. Our realtors will make suggestions on how to arrange furniture and offer advice on how to make your home show at its best.
- Sales support of First Realty Company. First Realty has been serving our community since 1979. Our company is dedicated to providing up to date technology, current marketing trends, and area growth projections to all of its agents. First Realty encourages agents to work together to sell your property. We have 80+ agents in three buildings. All agents are encouraged to attend Tuesday Sales Meetings where all new properties are presented. After the meeting, we Caravan and tour all new listings in order to obtain firsthand knowledge of available properties. Many homes have been sold as a result of our Caravan
- Our most effective printed advertising tool is the Home & Land Magazine. Every three weeks, the newest addition is distributed to high traffic locations througout our area and is available, for free, to potential buyers local and visitors to our area. The Crouch Tea spares no expense to make sure all of our listings are in every issue. Our client receive a copy of each issue that advertises their listing.
- Every new listing is advertised, in color, in our local newspaper. After the initial ad, each listing is advertised on a rotation every couple of weeks. Additional ads will be places any time there is a price Change or any time there is an open house.
- Our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) immediately notifies over 320 area agent every time a new listing becomes available for sale in the Upper Cumberland area. They are provide the most accurate and comprehensive real estate data available.
- We advertise on MLS with a virtual tour of your home. The tour consists of 6 to 15 photos of your home, set to music with subtitles, allowing a wider view of your home from the inside out. These virtual tours are picked up by many other web sites.
We Put Your Listings On The Internet
In the past decade, an explosion of online real estate listing services has drastically changed the way we look for homes. According to the national Association of Realtors, 92% of homebuyers use the Internet to search for a new home.
Our listings are first entered into our local MLS, then picked up by the following websites, to name a few:
Homes & Land also pushes your property data to many other real estate web sites.
In addition, we have partnered with Listing Booster, a service specializing in real estate web sites. This service continually looks for new sites to use to promote our listings.